Texas Voices & Camp House Concerts Presents The Cindy Walker Birthday Bash
A Benefit Concert to Honor the late Country Music Hall of Fame Songwriter and to raise funds for the Cindy Walker Foundation 501(c)(3)
NIXON, TX - Texas Voices and Camp House Concerts presents, "Cindy Walker Birthday Bash and Benefit Concert" on Sunday, July 17th, 2022. This special concert will be put on in part with Texas Voices, who heads up the 501c3 Cindy Walker Foundation. The proceeds are going to help turn Cindy Walker's house in Mexia, TX into a historic site as well as helping with restoration efforts.
The lineup includes a number of artist who have in someway been impacted by Cindy Walker. As of now, the bill includes John Arthur Martinez, Richie Allbright, Jana Pochop, Manzy Lowry, Aaron Lacombe, Alex Coba, Matthew Ryan, Chad Richard, John Dempsy, Women of Western Swing and many more are expected to be released in the coming days. Stay tuned!
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors! Lutz Auction Service is the event sponsor. Jacobra Energy alongside Thompson Square of Stockdale, TX are platinum sponsors. Richard Hayden Realty of Keller Williams, All Tucked Inn Cabins, G&A Auctions and Janicek Insurance are gold sponsors. Our promotional posters were printed with the help of our silver sponsor, Wilson County News. More information on how to become a sponsor below.
- What: Cindy Walker Benefit Birthday Bash
- When: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Where: Camp House Concerts
- Address: 926 FM 1681, Nixon, TX 78140
- Gates Open: 1:00pm
- Music from: 2:00 – 9:00pm
GET YOUR TICKETS
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! Tables are picnic tables, cement outdoor tables, patio tables and more. This is a BYOB event. Absolutely no alcohol may be consumed by minors! Event is RAIN OR SHINE!
General Admission - $50
- Each ticket includes a Brisket Dinner with sides.
- Parking will be outside of the gate behind the restrooms.
- Contact about special VIP Package Pricing!
HOW DO I BUY MY TICKETS?
- Select the package you like.
- Text Bud at (210) 275-7558 with that table choice immediately so it can be reserved for you. You can also follow up with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay for your table by contacting Bud at above contact info. Another option is by paying by PayPal which can be found below. You can follow up with bud via text or email once you have submitted your PayPal payment to assure payment has gone through. We will hold your table for 48 hours after receiving reservation interest. If payment is not received, we will release it to the next in line.
- When purchasing your tickets, you can “credit” them to either The Lions Club, the NS Education Foundation, or the Nixon Area Chamber of Commerce. If you don’t name one of those three, the portion that goes to them will be divided by three. For more info on how that works, call Bud and visit with him about it.
- If you have questions about tables, don’t hesitate to contact Bud.
A portion of all tickets and all profits will be given to local organizations that may include: The Lions Club, NS Education Foundation, and The Nixon Area Chamber of Commerce, and more!
By being a Sponsor, you can guarantee you will have tickets! Only 250 tickets will be available! All sponsorship tickets include seating as close to the stage as possible, higher level sponsors being closer. One of the closet parking spots we have!
You will be provided dinner & extra snacks. A "goodie bag" containing a wide assortment of items. Your name or business logo on signage which will be on or near the stage area. Your name or logo on merchandise, such as concert posters, t-shirts, etc.
Also, you have the opportunity to place an ad or coupon on the tickets that will go out to all concert goers! *You will receive a donation form from the foundation as the Cindy Walker Foundation is a 501c3 organization.
What if I want to support the benefit, but can’t attend? You can give your tickets to friends, use them as a promotion or give them to our foundation to auction off!
Can I sponsor certain things? Yes! You can mark your donation for artists, food, t-shirts, snacks, insurance or other special requests! You can also donate items to the silent and live auction!
You will receive a donation form from the foundation as the Cindy Walker Foundation is a 501 (c)3 organization and all donations may be tax deductible.
You have the opportunity to place an ad or coupon on the tickets that will go out to all concert goers! And if you cannot be a sponsor, but want to put an ad or coupon on the ticket, it will be $100.
If interested or have questions, please contact BUD BOX at email@example.com or (210) 275-7558.
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE! As the event sponsor, your name and logo would appear on all advertising as follows:
Texas Voices and Camp House Concerts along with...(Your Name) presents the Cindy Walker Birthday Party Benefit Concert.
You will receive 12 Sponsorship Tickets*
You will receive 8 Sponsorship Tickets.
You will receive 6 Sponsorship Tickets.
You will receive 4 Sponsorship Tickets.
You will receive 2 Sponsorship Tickets.
Cindy Walker Foundation on Facebook
Follow all the news and their "Saving Cindy's House" efforts by following @CindyWalkerFoundation on Facebook.
Donate and Help Save Cindy's House
Donate to the Cindy Walker Foundation through GoFundMe and help them in their efforts to "Save Cindy's House".