Camp House Concerts Presents The 2023 Spring Concert
NIXON, TX - Camp House Concerts and Texas Voices presents, The 2023 Spring Concert on Saturday, April 1st, 2023. Benefiting the Nixon-Smiley Education Foundation.
The lineup includes includes Two Tons of Steel, Chad Richard, Eley Buck Davis, and Alex Coba.
Only 150 Tickets are Available! Sponsorship packages are also available. Tickets will include a Brisket Dinner. We will also be having a Silent Auction.
- What: Spring Music Concert
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Where: Camp House Concerts
- Address: 926 FM 1681, Nixon, TX 78140
- Gates Open: 4:00pm
- Music from: 4:30 – 11:30pm
SEE WHO'S ON THE BILL
Two Tons of Steel
Eley Buck Davis
GET YOUR TICKETS
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! Tables are picnic tables, cement outdoor tables, patio tables and more. This is a BYOB event. Absolutely no alcohol may be consumed by minors! Event is RAIN OR SHINE!
General Admission - $50 per person
- Each ticket includes a Brisket Dinner with sides.
- Parking will be outside of the gate behind the restrooms.
- Contact about special VIP Package Pricing!
- See Below
HOW DO I BUY MY TICKETS?
- Select the package you like.
- Text Bud at (210) 275-7558 with that table choice immediately so it can be reserved for you. You can also follow up with an email at [email protected].
- Pay for your table by contacting Bud at above contact info. Another option is by paying by PayPal which can be found below. You can follow up with bud via text or email once you have submitted your PayPal payment to assure payment has gone through. We will hold your table for 48 hours after receiving reservation interest. If payment is not received, we will release it to the next in line.
- If you have questions about tables, don’t hesitate to contact Bud.
All profits will be given to The Nixon's Lions Club!
By being a Sponsor, you can guarantee you will have tickets! Only 150 tickets will be available! All sponsorship tickets include seating as close to the stage as possible, higher level sponsors being closer. One of the closet parking spots we have!
You will be provided dinner & extra snacks. A goodie bag of merchandise. Your name or business logo on signage which will be on or near the stage area. Your name or logo on merchandise, such as concert posters, t-shirts, etc.
Also, you have the opportunity to place an ad or coupon on the tickets that will go out to all concert goers!
What if I want to support the benefit, but can’t attend? You can give your tickets to friends, use them as a promotion or give them to The Lions Club to Sell.
Can I sponsor certain things? Yes! You can mark your donation for artists, food, t-shirts, snacks, insurance or other special requests! You can also donate items to the silent and live auction!
You have the opportunity to place an ad or coupon on the tickets that will go out to all concert goers! And if you cannot be a sponsor, but want to put an ad or coupon on the ticket, it will be $100, and that goes to the Lion's Club.
If interested or have questions, please contact BUD BOX at [email protected] or (210) 275-7558.
EVENT SPONSOR ($1,250 = x10 Tickets)
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE! As the event sponsor, your name and logo would appear on all advertising as follows:
Camp House Concerts & Texas Voices along with...(Your Name) presents the Fall Music Festival.
You will receive 10 Sponsorship Tickets*
PLATINUM SPONSOR ($1,000 = x8 Tickets)
You will receive 8 Sponsorship Tickets.
DIAMOND SPONSOR ($750 = x6 Tickets)
You will receive 6 Sponsorship Tickets.
GOLD SPONSOR ($500 = x4 Tickets)
You will receive 4 Sponsorship Tickets.
SILVER SPONSOR ($250 = x2 Tickets)
You will receive 2 Sponsorship Tickets.